Socialite Royale
Aug 27, 2007
New Keyshia Cole Track // Second Single!
Here is a brand new Keyshia Cole song. The song is called "Shoulda Let You Go", and it is said to be the second single from the new album "Just Like You". What is my opinion on this song? Well, I dont think its a strong single choice, It seems like something that would have been on her first record. I like the song though,I pretty much like anything Keyshia Cole does (lol). Download & listen for yourself. Its a radio rip, soon as I get a better version I'll post it.

Download Keyshia Cole "Shoulda Let You Go"

Labels:

posted by admin @ 4:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates