Socialite Royale
Aug 25, 2007
Making The Band 4 Finale // My Picks!


So, I dont know about you guys but I am so excited for the making band finale this sunday. On August 26th, Diddy will finally be annoucing the members of the new supergroup. The voting for the group members is still going on, you can head over to mtv.com to vote. Here is what I think about who should make it and who shouldnt and why (Dont read on if you dont watch it). I have been going back and fourth about who I wanted to make it, now after watching some videos and things I know who I think would be perfect. Lets start out with Robert, Robert is the best vocalist there hands down, he has the most talent. I'm not really sure if the veiwers like him as his personality might not be the best. Willie, he is the sexiest guy in the house hands down ( lol). He would be perfect for image, he has an amazing body, and his voice reminds me of 112. Qwanell, Que isnt the best singer after I watched some videos, His voice is a little weird, but I really really like him. He has an amazing personality and I know TV veiwers love him for that. Last but not least..Deangelo. Okay, at first I wanted Brian A. but I really dont think Brian brings anything new to the table, he's pretty typical thats why I prefer Deangelo.



WATCH THE FINALE AUGUST 26TH 10PM ON MTV & COME BACK HERE TO SEE WHO MADE IT IF YOU MISSED IT!



HERE ARE MY PICKS!



posted by admin @ 3:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At December 22, 2007 at 12:06 PM, Blogger lil kyra said…

    i luv you guys u r the best

     
  • At December 30, 2007 at 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Robert i love u ............. of cource i love the rest of u 2 yall all have a beatiful voice and some day i hope i can make it too......love yall im your biggest fan~ lex! h00d~

     
  • At January 9, 2008 at 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE YOU ROBERT AND I WANT TO MARRY U.(LOL) I LOVE YOUR VOICE. I LOVE A MAN WHO CAN SING.AND NO ITS NOT YOUR MONEY BECAUSE I MAKE MY OWN. I AM VERY INDEPENDENT.GIVE ME A BUZZ (850)345-9524 AS OF 1/11/2008 I WILL BE WAITING LATER SEXY.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates