Socialite Royale
Aug 18, 2007
Nicole Scherzinger Album Cover + New Song
Here is the cover for Nicole's debut solo album "Her Name is Nicole". Remember the album is due in stores October 16th! + Also the song that I've been waiting for "Baby Love" has finally leaked, Its what I expected to. The song has a small cameo by Will.I.Am. I love it, and I recommend you guys to download it, and tell me what you think about it! I will definatly be picking up Nicole's album!

Download "Baby Love"

Labels: ,

posted by admin @ 10:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates