Socialite Royale
Sep 12, 2007
Kelly Rowland "Ghetto" Music Video


Here is the video for Kelly Rowland's second single "Ghetto". The song features Snoop Dogg. I personally love this song because I can relate to it, and I like her vocals on it. "Put It In" will be the UK single, and she shot the videos at the same time so that should surface soon.


I've still been really busy lately, but I'm going to try my hardest to keep posting here and not just give up on the blog. I havent promoted the blog at all except a message board that I go on, and last.fm (lol). So, Promotion will start once I get myself together and have alot of free time.

Labels:

posted by admin @ 12:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates