Socialite Royale
Sep 7, 2007
The Dream "Shawty Is A Ten" Music Video!


First of all, I love this song to DEATH! I've been waiting for the video, and its a HOT ONE! I love the way its black and white but the colors show up, thats a cute idea!! The Dream is a producer, he produced hits like "Bed" by J.Holiday, and "Umbrella" by Rihanna! He's signed to Def Jam as an artist now, and "Shawty Is A Ten" is his first single! He's also R&B singer Nivea's husband!! The single features Fabolous, I guess he was just added because I never heard this version!

Labels:

posted by admin @ 6:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates