Socialite Royale
Aug 27, 2007
Cherish "Shoe Fanatic"
Cherish! I am a huge huge Cherish fan, and I'm so excited for their sophmore album! A song leaked from it, This is actually the second song that has leaked. Earlier this year a song called "Keep It Fresh" dropped to the internet world. Today I have for you something new, The song is called "Shoe Fanatic". What scares me about this song is, its suppose to be the 1st single for the album but I really hope it isnt. I'm not feeling it that much, its very corny and I dont think they will go from amazing material from their first album to this mess. Download and see for yourself!

Download Cherish "Shoe Fanatic"

P.S please comment!



Labels:

posted by admin @ 5:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates