Socialite Royale
Aug 21, 2007
Nicole Scherzinger Promo Day

Nicole Scherzinger stopped by MTV's TRL, and BET's 106 & Park yesterday to release her new video to the music countdowns. She was a busy woman yesterday, and She even said at 106 & Park that she was about to shoot her new video. Remember "Baby Love" is the 2nd single. She also talked about how akward it was to be in a box with T.I (It wouldnt be akward for me, I might would have accidently touched.....nvm lmao). "Her Name Is Nicole" is due out NOVEMBER 6th, I know I've been saying October 16th, and so has alot of other blogs, but The release date is NOVEMBER 6th!!

TRL Video coming soon.

Labels:

posted by admin @ 3:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates