Socialite Royale
Aug 24, 2007
Jordin Sparks "Tattoo" First Single // Exclusive




Here it is world... Your American Idol's very first single. The song is called "Tattoo", it was produced by Stargate, the same producer who pinned tracks like, Beyonce's "Irreplaceable", Ne-Yo's "So Sick", and Rihanna's "Unfaithful". I know your prolly wondering what I think of the song, well here it is. I think the track is a huge "Irreplaceable" rip off, If i was an artist I wouldnt even have recording that knowing it sounded much like it. I also dont like the song, or lyrics. Its very country inspired? I dont know, but I kinda new this was what Jordin would bring to the music world. Its just poppy/country Kelly Clarkson/Shania Twain bullcrap. I will give the song time to grow on me, but first impressions are a bitch (Now i'm glad Melinda didnt win).




Download Jordin Sparks "Tattoo"

Labels: , , ,

posted by admin @ 12:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Socialite Royale is a brand new entertainment blog, that will feature new song downloads and reviews, music news, celebrity candid photos and news and much much more! What more can you need? Contact Admin

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Affiliates